Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy Busy Summertime Fun!

Here are the kids at the Farmers Market!

Well, it has been awhile since I have had the time to sit down and write an update. We had our really good friends Elena and baby Anna come and visit us for the weekend (with their mom and dad, of course!) It was a lot of fun. Luca and Elena were so fun to watch... he was even hugging and kissing her by the time they were loading up the car on Sunday.



Then, I packed up the kids and we took a road trip to Saint Louis. It was my first time to travel with the kids alone by car. Once again, my children suprised me so much! We spent our hours napping, singing, eating...and NOT CRYING! It was a wonderful afternoon.



We spent a week with Oma and much of that time was spent at the Lake of the Ozarks. Luca had the time of his life! We could not get him out of the Lake-and he even swam by himself about twelve feet from Oma to the ladder, which he was obsessed with. He climbed up and down, floated in his little boat floatie and just chilled with Oma.
This was his first year to be allowed to stay up late enough to watch the fireworks. One of the big regrets of my trip (and as a mom) was not having the camera to take a picture of Luca's face while he was watching the fireworks shoot off! He was just miles of smiles, and as soon as one firework would end he would say, "I want another one, mommy!"

I can honestly say, that I did not see hardly any of the show, I was too busy falling in love what a wonderful and amazing boy my son is becoming. It was the best fireworks show I will probably ever see!



Nina was just as cute as ever. She even got her first haircut by Oma while we were at the lake. She has this crazy hair that is so hot on her neck in the heat...so off it came...and in its place the CUTEST bob ever! She just looks so much older and spunkier if that is possible.



Anyway, life is good and enjoy the pics...sorry there are a lot of them.

No comments: