Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay, okay...I am going to do this

After much deliberation and complete confusion concerning all of this "blog" stuff, I have decided that my kids are way too cute not to start a blog. We are far away from family and friends, and life with two toddlers is just plain too funny not to share with you all. So, I have charged up my camera and dusted up on my typing skills! Get ready for more Nina and Luca that you could ever want. I am going to post a few recent pics of the kids. Right now Nina is suffering from hand-foot-mouth disease, it is a nasty little virus that she got while splashing around at our neighborhood pool. Poor sista', she is just miserable right now and I hate seeing her cry. Basically my first post is going to be pretty simple. I have to ease myself into the habit! I would like you to see how cute (and big!) my kids are getting. Everytime I look at them I cannot believe that we are going to do this all over again in the next few months. Do you think there is enough room in Carmel, IN for three wild and crazy Lombardo? Let's hope so!

No comments: